We are experts in providing ground-breaking, practical solutions to the very real challenges and opportunities that tourism brings. But we need your help to continue our vital work.
- We take a scientific approach to understand what the impacts of tourism are in each destination and how to improve them. This includes conducting thorough preliminary research, employing robust evaluation criteria and using a theory of change approach.
- Our work is designed to align with the UN’s sustainable development goals focussed on; sustainable, inclusive economic growth (8), sustainable consumption and production (12), the conservation and sustainable use of the oceans (14).
- We take a collaborative approach for lasting impact. We gain input and involvement from all stakeholders to ensure beneficiary needs are met, and to identify and overcome barriers to change.
- We value your input. We have clear criteria to ensure that our projects meet our own mission and goals. But we know that every grant-maker has their own philanthropic aims, so we take the time to develop projects that will align with both.
- Take a look at some of our latest achievements.